1. In 1975, Stine created “Bananas”, a humor magazine for teenagers published by Scholastic Press.
2. From 1984 to 1986, he wrote four books for the Find Your Fate: “Indiana Jones” series.
Via Flickr: retroist
3. He also wrote four books for the Find Your Fate: “G.I. Joe” series.
4. And in 1985 he wrote one Find Your Fate for the “James Bond” series, “Win, Place, or Die”.
6. Let’s not forget that he contributed 19 books to the “Point Horror” series.
7. And he also contributed three books to the “Horror High” series.
10. He also did the novelization of the television show “My Secret Identity.”
11. Under the name Jovial Bob (his first name is Robert) Stine, he wrote several joke books. He wrote three “101 Jokes” books….
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.