1. In 1975, Stine created “Bananas”, a humor magazine for teenagers published by Scholastic Press.
2. From 1984 to 1986, he wrote four books for the Find Your Fate: “Indiana Jones” series.
Via Flickr: retroist
3. He also wrote four books for the Find Your Fate: “G.I. Joe” series.
4. And in 1985 he wrote one Find Your Fate for the “James Bond” series, “Win, Place, or Die”.
6. Let’s not forget that he contributed 19 books to the “Point Horror” series.
7. And he also contributed three books to the “Horror High” series.
10. He also did the novelization of the television show “My Secret Identity.”
11. Under the name Jovial Bob (his first name is Robert) Stine, he wrote several joke books. He wrote three “101 Jokes” books….
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›