1. In 1975, Stine created “Bananas”, a humor magazine for teenagers published by Scholastic Press.
2. From 1984 to 1986, he wrote four books for the Find Your Fate: “Indiana Jones” series.
Via Flickr: retroist
3. He also wrote four books for the Find Your Fate: “G.I. Joe” series.
4. And in 1985 he wrote one Find Your Fate for the “James Bond” series, “Win, Place, or Die”.
6. Let’s not forget that he contributed 19 books to the “Point Horror” series.
7. And he also contributed three books to the “Horror High” series.
10. He also did the novelization of the television show “My Secret Identity.”
11. Under the name Jovial Bob (his first name is Robert) Stine, he wrote several joke books. He wrote three “101 Jokes” books….
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›