1. I feel like there might be a double entendre here?
2. Remember guys, a bookstackers’ most important role is to be eye candy and not to, you know, do her actual job.
3. Apparently female marine biologists had very relaxed dress codes in the 1960s.
4. Wait, so one of these girls will sleep with me if I vote for them?
5. Women, aren’t you tired of lifting those heavy cigarettes made only for men?
6. Subliminal lesson here: A couple a packs a day, keeps the pounds away.
8. So I guess if you want the right kind of male attention try to achieve measurements like Pamela.
9. And while you’re at it, go make him a drink too!
10. Guys, don’t you hate when this happens every time you light up a Winchester?
11. Nothing like the scent of burning tobacco to make a woman swoon. Right, ladies?
12. I’m sure she’ll follow you straight to the bedroom with that type of misogyny!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›