1. When trying to achieve Sears Portrait Studio realness, dress in sweater vests.
3. No matter what people say, you can mix leather and denim for a “tough guy look.”
4. And, yes, mesh T-shirts and leather are very macho.
Clearly someone’s stylist was shopping the clearance section of the International Male catalog.
5. Nothing says, “take our music seriously, please,” like dressing in all black.
6. That there is nothing more versatile than a white button down shirt. Buttoned up it says: “We’re just sweet guys”…
7. …and unbuttoned it says: “Come here girl, I’m going to rock your world.”
C’mon, AJ’s face is totally saying that.
8. All white clothing should be reserved for after Memorial Day photo shoots.
Look how summery they look!
10. Break up all the matching clothing by coordinating with a sports-theme (or Olympic).
11. Also, taking style tips from a movie is totally cool.
I mean, who doesn’t love Grease?
13. Puppies and sweaters work very well together.
Also puppies are the ultimate accessory, they go with everything.
14. When trying to achieve a “I’m in a murderous cult” look, wear oversized mock turtlenecks.
15. Sometimes you just have to not give a fuck about what you’re wearing.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.