1. When trying to achieve Sears Portrait Studio realness, dress in sweater vests.
3. No matter what people say, you can mix leather and denim for a “tough guy look.”
4. And, yes, mesh T-shirts and leather are very macho.
Clearly someone’s stylist was shopping the clearance section of the International Male catalog.
5. Nothing says, “take our music seriously, please,” like dressing in all black.
6. That there is nothing more versatile than a white button down shirt. Buttoned up it says: “We’re just sweet guys”…
7. …and unbuttoned it says: “Come here girl, I’m going to rock your world.”
C’mon, AJ’s face is totally saying that.
8. All white clothing should be reserved for after Memorial Day photo shoots.
Look how summery they look!
10. Break up all the matching clothing by coordinating with a sports-theme (or Olympic).
11. Also, taking style tips from a movie is totally cool.
I mean, who doesn’t love Grease?
13. Puppies and sweaters work very well together.
Also puppies are the ultimate accessory, they go with everything.