2. He used the stage name “Justin Randall.”
Randall is his middle name and he used it during his appearance on Star Search, in 1992.
3. Post-Britney, he briefly dated Alyssa Milano.
Alyssa told Access Hollywood:
“That was right after Britney broke his heart, I swooped in for the kill!”
4. Justin’s mom became Ryan Gosling’s legal guardian for six months while they filmed The Mickey Mouse Club.
Ryan’s mom had to return to Canada for work.
Source via: Us Weekly
5. He is a two-time Emmy winner.
Justin won a Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series award in 2009 and 2011 for hosting SNL.
6. Justin’s first post-Mickey Mouse Club acting role was on Touched By An Angel.
He and the other guys from NSYNC played street performers.
7. He has his own brand of tequila: 901.
It’s his drink of choice.
8. Justin not only appeared on Rihanna’s 2008 single “Rehab,” he also co-wrote it…
9. …and he also co-wrote and dueted on Reba McEntire’s 2007 single “The Only Promise That Remains.”
10. He dips his Oreo cookies in milk for exactly seven seconds.
11. While Justified was a commercial success, it never reached it No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
It peaked at No. 2
12. He has gone on record to say he regrets wearing cornrows…
13. …and the infamous denim outfit.
In 2011, he told Playboy magazine:
“God, I feel I’ve gone to therapy just to erase some of them. The cornrows I wore with ‘N Sync. That was pretty bad. Britney and I wore matching denim outfits [to the 2001 American Music Awards]. Yeah, another bad choice. I’d probably pay good money to get some of those pictures off the internet.”
Source: Playboy via Dlisted
For the record: That was his best look.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›