1. Karen Arnold, The Wonder Years
Played by: Olivia d’Abo
Why we love her: Sure, we all lusted after Winnie Cooper, but Kevin’s free-spirited sister, Karen, was the real stunner on the show.
2. Myra Monkhouse, Family Matters
Played by: Michelle Thomas
Why we love her: Why was Steve Urkel so busy chasing after Laura when he could have had Myra, who was not only hot, but completely crazy in love with her “Stevie-kins”?
3. Rayanne Graff, My So-Called Life
Played by: A.J. Langer
Why we love her: Rayanne is the type of girl who burns hot, bright, and fast. Sure, she had a drinking problem — but overall she was a lovable mess.
Of course, Jordan Catalano learned firsthand why she earned a place on the sophomore list as “Most Slut Potential.”
4. Darlene Conner, Roseanne
Played by: Sara Gilbert
Why we love her: Darlene was the totally cool chick you would get high with while listening to Pearl Jam albums.
5. Aunt Becky, Full House
Played by: Lori Loughlin
Why we love her: “Have mercy!” Aunt Becky brought some much needed sex appeal to this show.
6. Fran Fine, The Nanny
Played by: Fran Drescher
Why we love her: Sure, her voice was a big turnoff, but other than that, she was smoking hot.
7. Angela Moore, Boy Meets World
Played by: Trina McGee
Why we love her: Let’s be honest, Boy Meets World was a sausage fest. Angela was just what the show needed.
8. Officer Maxine Stewart, Picket Fences
Played by: Lauren Holly
Why we love her: She was the hottest cop since Stacy Sheridan on T. J. Hooker.
9. Hilary Banks, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Played by: Karyn Parsons
Why we love her: She somehow managed to make shallowness and ditziness attractive qualities.
10. Clare Arnold, Beverly Hills, 90210
Played by: Kathleen Robertson
Why we love her: Clare was perfect: not too crazy and not too wholesome (remember when she handcuffed herself to Brandon’s bed?).
11. Tiffani Smith, California Dreams
Played by: Kelly Packard
Why we love her: She was the cute bass-playing surfer chick we all wished lived next door to us.
12. Whitley Gilbert, A Different World
Played by: Jasmine Guy
Why we love her: Whitley was the Southern snow queen that melted our hearts.
13. Lindsay Weir, Freaks & Geeks
Played by: Linda Cardellini
Why we love her: She was the perfect combination of smart and sexy.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.