1. Mel B (aka Scary) took us back to 1997, with this photo of the Spice Girls from their cover shoot for Rolling Stone.
2. Clearly, Victoria Justice was not having it in this photo.
3. Mia Farrow is breathtaking in this iconic photo taken by Roddy McDowall.
5. Remember when Jessica Alba played a homophobic-teenage mother who dumped her baby in a dumpster on Beverly Hills, 90210?
6. Nick Cannon, Amanda Bynes, and Kenan Thompson really were ALL THAT!
Also, was the photo taken with an earlier cellphone camera?
7. So cute: Hank Azaria and Tigger.
8. Sarah Michelle Gellar reminds us that Buffy and Willow had some serious fashion moments.
9. Back in 1999, Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland was an adorable orphan in Annie.
10. Speaking of adorable, here is Ellen Page on the set of her first film in 1997.
11. Tiffani-Amber Thiessen proves she’s always been a good cook. Hopefully those cupcakes were for the cast of Saved by the Bell.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.