1. Best pre-prom photo ever: Andrea Barber (aka Kimmy Gibbler) with her prom date and Full House cast mates.
2. Kim Cattrall declared “Take Me Out to the Ball Game,” as one of her favorite Sex and the City episodes.
4. “Yeah!”-era Usher posing for pics with DJ Reggie Brown from Milwaukee’s 100.7.
5. Designer Matthew Williamson shared this gorgeous candid shot of Kate Moss.
6. January Jones and her baby brother looked cute in matching outfits.
7. Back in 1997, the power of the Force (not really) brought George Lucas and No Doubt together.
8. Best Coast’s Bethany Cosentino was such a OKmusical theatre kid in high school.
9. Apparently, Paris (bottom left) and Nicky Hilton (bottom right) liked to play dress up in their father’s closet.
10. Mariah Carey reminded everyone just how epic her music video for “Honey” was.
12. Finally, The Notebook’s author, Nicholas Sparks, took us back to the beautiful time of McGosling. Ryan + Rachel = 4eva.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️