1. December 2003/January 2004: Clay Aiken opened up about “girls” and “going all the way.”
Plus, gross, we found out what John Mayer’s make-out music is. I bet he put “Your Body Is A Wonderland” on that playlist.
2. February: We finally found out what REALLY turned Orlando Bloom on! My guess: Making money from staring in blockbuster franchises.
Plus, we learned 205 things we needed to know about guys!
3. March: Nick and Jessica let us in on what the cameras couldn’t show us. Was it their divorce?
Plus, we apparently still cared about B2K and Simple Plan.
4. April: Julia Stiles taught us about flirting or something.
Plus, “sexy new jeans,” which I am sure just meant an even lower rise and more flared.
5. May: Usher opened up about his heartache (aka his break-up with Chilli from TLC).
Whom he, for the record, never cheated on.
Also, we wondered how Friends would end!!! Spoiler alert: Rachel got off the plane.
6. June/July: The Olsen twins promoted their final cinematic masterpiece, New York Minute.
Plus, Usher, Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, and Josh Hartnett were the hottest stars under 25!
7. August: Kirsten Dunst confessed to something and I don’t think it was that she was dating Jake Gyllenhaal.
8. September: Chad Michael Murray told us a secret. I think it was that we’d forget about him in 10 years.
9. October: Somehow Orlando Bloom was the No. 1 sexiest guy ever! Yeah, um, OK 2004.
Plus, we got the scoop on Josh Hartnett, ‘cause remember, we cared about him then.
10. November: Hilary Duff opened up on her feuds (aka she threw shade at Lindsay Lohan).
Plus, Good Charlotte let us read their diary about the lifestyles of the rich and famous.
- The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill still must be passed by the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.