At 81 years old, Carmen Dell’Orefice is known for being the world’s oldest working model. Her career began at the age of fifteen in 1946, by the following year she was on the cover of “Vogue.”
1. “Vogue”, October 1947
Dell’Orefice first Vogue cover at age 16.
4. “Vogue”, May 1951
6. “Harper’s Bazaar”, October 1957
9. “British Vogue”, July 1959
10. “Harper’s Bazaar”, July 1959
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.