1. MTV star Simon Rex going for a Depeche Mode “Personal Jesus” cowboy look or perhaps the look is a nod to his porn star past?
2. Sliders star (remember Sliders?) Jerry O’Connell in a vinyl vest! My only question, is that vest painted on?
3. Have you accepted Renegade star Lorenzo Llamas as your sheriff/savior?
4. Are you ready for a roll in the hay with James Marsden? He was one of the stars of ABC’s Second Noah.
5. Jim Davidson of Pacific Blue (?) and a dead horse.
6. Baywatch star David Chokachi wants to be your space cowboy (your gangster of love).
7. Michael Gallagher, one of the stars of the short-lived Fox show Fire Co. 132, rocking the bolo tie.
8. Jamie Walters takes a break from beating up Tori Spelling on Beverly Hills, 90120, to judge a minivan race.
9. Baywatch Nights (yup, that was a show) star Eddie Cibrian, dressed like he is going to a cowboy themed party at Liberace’s house.
10. Clearly, Melrose Place star David Charvet also got an invitation to the party.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›