1. 1. Great name for a glam metal band!
…but when it’s sheets, all I can think of is Dutch Swedish ovens.
“Thank you, 1986! We are… STENKLOVER!
3. 2. Sounds like a real sexpot. Ahem.
Apparently EVERYBODY gets to lick the spoon with this one.
4. 3. It’s not a boomerang at all.
But will that stop children from throwing them?
5. 4. My Florts also come in assorted colors.
Seriously though, it sounds like when you’re farting and you get scared halfway through.
6. 5. You’ve got to admit, it’s a catchy name!
According to legend, if you say it three times in front of a mirror, you get visited by the ghost of famous Swede Ingmar Bergman!
7. 6. Brb, gonna go take a wicked GRUNDTAL.
To be fair, the name does get to the point.
8. 7. Turns out that GRUNDTAL was a real FLARDFULL!
Probably based on that classic Swedish western, A Flardfull of Kronas.
9. 8. There’s a little bit of Billy in every single one.
Seriously though, this creeps me the hell out.
10. 9. Sure IKEA, give the kids ideas…
Not for use by impressionable children, Emo teenagers, or Gary Busey.
11. 10. You’d have to be one not to buy this!
Nice armoire, Dombas.
12. BONUS: The most intimidating doll ever. Only at IKEA.
Leave it to the Swedes.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›