1. 1. Great name for a glam metal band!
…but when it’s sheets, all I can think of is Dutch Swedish ovens.
“Thank you, 1986! We are… STENKLOVER!
3. 2. Sounds like a real sexpot. Ahem.
Apparently EVERYBODY gets to lick the spoon with this one.
4. 3. It’s not a boomerang at all.
But will that stop children from throwing them?
5. 4. My Florts also come in assorted colors.
Seriously though, it sounds like when you’re farting and you get scared halfway through.
6. 5. You’ve got to admit, it’s a catchy name!
According to legend, if you say it three times in front of a mirror, you get visited by the ghost of famous Swede Ingmar Bergman!
7. 6. Brb, gonna go take a wicked GRUNDTAL.
To be fair, the name does get to the point.
8. 7. Turns out that GRUNDTAL was a real FLARDFULL!
Probably based on that classic Swedish western, A Flardfull of Kronas.
9. 8. There’s a little bit of Billy in every single one.
Seriously though, this creeps me the hell out.
10. 9. Sure IKEA, give the kids ideas…
Not for use by impressionable children, Emo teenagers, or Gary Busey.
11. 10. You’d have to be one not to buy this!
Nice armoire, Dombas.
12. BONUS: The most intimidating doll ever. Only at IKEA.
Leave it to the Swedes.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?