“Anchorman: The Exhibit” will open on Nov. 14, 2013, at the Newseum in Washington DC. This will be shortly before the release of the long awaited sequel “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues”. The exhibit will continue to be on display at the museum through Aug. 31, 2014.
Included in “Anchorman: The Exhibit”:
- Costumes worn by the Channel 4 Evening News team
- A re-creation of the KVWN-TV anchor desk and news set
- A number of original props from the movie, including Burgundy’s jazz flute and the whip used by rival anchorman Arturo Mendez during the film’s memorable fight scene between rival news teams
What would you love to see at the exhibit?
3. There’s a pretty good chance that phone booths are already in museums. But I wouldn’t hate seeing a glass case of emotion.
6. Better tell all your friends!
8. “Don’t act like you’re not impressed.” — Ron Burgundy
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, will be in theaters December 2013.