Located in Leoben, Austria, this cushy place has bedrooms bigger than a New York apartment and modern rec facilities that’d rival NCAA schools.
This women’s only prison is located in West Virginia and recently housed Martha Stewart. Prisoners have access to email and can reduce their sentences through gardening programs….no, seriously.
In addition to some pretty cool architecture, Halden Prison in Norway is said to house $1 million worth of art, have flat screen TVs and a private bathroom in every cell AND even a prison recording studio. Anyone else want to go break some Norwegian laws?
Nicknamed “Club Fed” in the ’80s, this Florida prison allowed inmates to wear their own clothes and even go home to have dinner with their families.
5. Tihar Prison
The Tihar Prison in Delhi used to be notorious as the ‘worst jail in Asia,’ however in recent years it has become more of a meditation and holistic growth center than anything else. Prisoners engage in breathing and meditation exercises in the prison’s well-kempt gardens as well as play cricket, football, basketball, email their families or create, exhibit and sell their own paintings.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- ashleyz thinks Top Prisons You'd Never Want to L... is WTF
- jstn thinks Top Prisons You'd Never Want to L... is WTF
- Jade L. thinks Top Prisons You'd Never Want to L... is OMG
- travis carr thinks Top Prisons You'd Never Want to L... is WTF
- Callum L. Top Prisons You'd Never Want to L... and thinks it’s WTF, OMG & LOL