1. While your friends were counting piggy bank change, you were collecting commission for saving spots on the swing set.
3. You envisioned your classroom seating assignments in real estate terms.
4. The doodles in your notebook looked more like floor plans and blueprints.
5. The rockstars you crushed on were a little different than your friends’.
6. Your favorite day in math class was when you learned percentages.
8. You expected a finder’s fee when you returned things to the lost & found.
10. You were able to trade and haggle your way to the perfect lunch.
So hopefully you didn’t end up like this guy…
And are more like these guys.
Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles is back Wednesday 8/7 @ 9/8c! Only on Bravo