2. No, but I body surf and boogie board
3. no, because I don’t go to the beach often, and I don’t surf. My odds are good.
4. Ummmm no.
5. Yes, but rarely use it because the heater is broken. Unless it’s over 100, that water still is COLD!
6. No - cancer, duh!
8. Yup. My mom was trying to get into “the biz” (she was in “Nightmare on Elm Street”), and several of my friends want to act too. So yeah, there were/are a few around. You need to know where and when to look. Or not look, because staring is rude.
9. Yep. Was actually on “Win Ben Stein’s Money”.
10. Several VERY large ones. AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Makes even a truck driving by a scary reminder.
11. Yes. Yes.
12. YES!!! Which is why we don’t go to Disneyland or the beach very often!
13. See http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2008_07/014178.php
14. Decades ago before the toll roads. Although I do want to see the Pageant of the Masters
15. Orange Curtain. Although gas prices are generally a bit cheaper.
16. I consider north of Kern county to be Norcal. Besides weather, there is political differences - north has more red. Central areas are actually farming communities.
18. SCARY! Because I’m a white gal
19. Yeah. So what?
20. Yes. No.
21. If it’s REAL or even GOOD like Chipotle or Freebird, I would LOVE to! But, see 19. Trying to keep the weight down. There are fat people even in L.A.