1. Most victims don’t know how terrible they look.
2. This disease makes otherwise attractive women look mentally ill.
3. This is a sub-class of the illness know as “Ziggy Star-Duck Face”.
4. Strangely, a lot of the victims look eerily similar.
5. After years of being afflicted, victims will actually start to take the form of a duck.
6. Often times, Duck Face is paired with strange hand gestures.
7. It’s not only blondes who are affected by this plague.
8. Sometimes, the victims gender become hard to determine.
9. It seems to become involuntary in some victims, hence the surprised look on this unfortunate soul.
10. Another hand gesture. Researchers now believe this may be a cry for help.
11. Though predominately found in females, males have been found to be stricken as well.
12. This unfortunate victim looks pained by her affliction.
13. This is an advanced case of the disease; she will probably never be able to take a normal picture again.
14. Scientists are working tirelessly to find the link between Duck Face and hideous eye makeup.
15. In prolonged cases, the mouth seems to want to engulf the rest of the face in one big, terrifying pout.
16. Previously though to be a disease that only afflicted caucasians, signs of the illness affecting other races prove that no one is safe.
17. Prehaps most unsettling is our poor children are starting to show symptoms of this ravaging illness.
Symptoms of Duck Face include lips thrust forward in an imitation of water fowl, usually accented with heavy eyeliner, glowing orange skin, and occasionally strange Emo hair-dos. Alcohol tends to worsen these symptoms. If you see the warning signs of the dreaded Duck Face happening to a friend or loved one, slap the shit out of them. You too, can help prevent this horrible disease from spreading. Educate yourself so that you and your friends won’t fall victim.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›