1. When they finally reduced the ridiculously priced Mayonnaise from three dollars to THREE DOLLARS!
2. Or when Christmas came early and they reduced Coconut milk from $1.50 to ONE DOLLAR AND FIFTY CENTS!!!!!
DEALS LIKE THIS DON’T HAPPEN EVERY DAY.
3. When they did a ***SPECIAL*** price on Mini Star Biscuits so we didn’t have to pay $3 anymore.
4. Or when we got 20% off their STILL FRESH broccoli!
A lot of the time we just have to settle for broccoli that isn’t fresh at all, so the promise of “still fresh” broccoli is really nice. Also the reduce in price from $5.18 to $5.35 was awesome!!
6. When they finally lowered the price of blueberries and allowed us to get TWO PUNNETS FOR $600!!! INSTEAD OF THE USUAL ONE!
7. Or when they SLASHED the prices fifty percent!
THESE PRICES JUST WON’T STOP GOING DOWN!
9. This incredible deal on pavlova bases was SOOooooOoOooooo HARD TO PASS UP!
10. They even gave us EXTRA SEEDS in their seedless watermelon! HOW KIND!
11. THIS DEAL ALMOST SEND THE STORES INTO BANKRUPTCY!
TOO MANY SAVINGS! TOO MUCH OF A DEAL!
13. THIS REDUCTION WAS OUT. OF. CONTROL.
CALM DOWN WOOLWORTHS YOU NEED TO MAKE ****SOME**** PROFIT!! HAHA!!
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man —at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.