1. When they finally reduced the ridiculously priced Mayonnaise from three dollars to THREE DOLLARS!
2. Or when Christmas came early and they reduced Coconut milk from $1.50 to ONE DOLLAR AND FIFTY CENTS!!!!!
DEALS LIKE THIS DON’T HAPPEN EVERY DAY.
3. When they did a ***SPECIAL*** price on Mini Star Biscuits so we didn’t have to pay $3 anymore.
4. Or when we got 20% off their STILL FRESH broccoli!
A lot of the time we just have to settle for broccoli that isn’t fresh at all, so the promise of “still fresh” broccoli is really nice. Also the reduce in price from $5.18 to $5.35 was awesome!!
6. When they finally lowered the price of blueberries and allowed us to get TWO PUNNETS FOR $600!!! INSTEAD OF THE USUAL ONE!
7. Or when they SLASHED the prices fifty percent!
THESE PRICES JUST WON’T STOP GOING DOWN!
9. This incredible deal on pavlova bases was SOOooooOoOooooo HARD TO PASS UP!
10. They even gave us EXTRA SEEDS in their seedless watermelon! HOW KIND!
11. THIS DEAL ALMOST SEND THE STORES INTO BANKRUPTCY!
TOO MANY SAVINGS! TOO MUCH OF A DEAL!
13. THIS REDUCTION WAS OUT. OF. CONTROL.
CALM DOWN WOOLWORTHS YOU NEED TO MAKE ****SOME**** PROFIT!! HAHA!!
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️