1. On the controversy surrounding Assistant Health Minister Fiona Nash.
The drawings ARE necessary.
4. On Rupert Murdoch’s involvement.
6. And on how Senator Nash should have avoided controversy.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›