1. On the controversy surrounding Assistant Health Minister Fiona Nash.
The drawings ARE necessary.
4. On Rupert Murdoch’s involvement.
6. And on how Senator Nash should have avoided controversy.
Brad Esposito is a News Reporter for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney, Australia.
In The News Today
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›