2. You know that there’s a lot of beautiful walking tracks/national parks.
3. But you’ve only walked 3 of them.
5. And you’re in bed most of the time because it’s FREEZING.
7. And you know about Lake St. Claire - Australia’s deepest lake!
8. The public transport can be a bit shit sometimes…
10. You’ve watched (or been a part of) our annual Zombie Walk!
11. And even though all these guys are (allegedly) extinct…
12. They’re still immortalised on Tassie’s local brew!
Even though it’s harder to get your hands on the old bottles now.
14. Not to mention the fact that the Cascade Brewery is the OLDEST IN THE COUNTRY.
16. And if you want culture you know where to get it!
The Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) opened two years ago and it’s already the BEST DAMN GALLERY IN AUSTRALIA.
17. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN:
19. You know there’s a reason the Sydney to Hobart ends in Tassie.
It’s more of an escape to a beautiful paradise.
20. You know that Tasmania is the best AT PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING.
21. And you’ve seen a pademelon.
Which are SO much better than quokkas.