1. You’ve spent a lot of time (both drunk and sober) on the L90.
2. Which means you know about Muzza.
“DON’T MAKE A FUTH JUST GET ON THE BUTH!”
3. You’re used to seeing gluten free menu items at ridiculous prices.
4. And you’re used to (generally) paying more for things.
6. And you remember when Saturday nights at the Dee Why Hotel were a thing for like four months in 2010.
7. Also you know the traffic through Dee Why is always shit, all the time, often for no reason at all.
Like, why haven’t they updated those roads yet? It’s like a fucking roller coaster.
9. You were used to seeing Tony Abbott’s face well before he became Prime Minister.
10. When you first turned 18 you probably spent one of your first nights out at Mona.
And you’ve probably been kicked out once or twice.
14. If you didn’t go to Freshwater half your friends probably left to go there in Year 10.
15. You know that no matter what the map says, Terrey Hills/Belrose/Davidson aren’t the Northern Beaches.
16. Whale Beach is a far off place that you probably can’t afford. But it’s nice.
18. In fact, you probably have more than a few friends who are extras on the show.
22. And you were super sad when you thought Pirates Mini Golf was closing.
AND SUPER HAPPY THAT IT WAS JUST UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!
23. You’ve been to Terrey Hills Tavern because there’s basically nothing else to do.
24. And if you’re a girl (or guy idk) you’ve probably been catcalled by that kebab shop guy with the flute in Manly.
25. Unfortunately you also know that you’re not really near any university.
26. You know that the *original* Biggest Loser house was in Terrey Hills.
27. You know Warringah Mall wasn’t always “Westfield Warringah Mall.”
28. You know who this is talking about.
29. You remember Hogs Breath Warriewood.
There was a waiter there called Harry and he was always so nice and happy and he had “Harry Potter” on his name tag. He just seemed like a generally nice person. If you are reading this Harry, I thank you for your service.