1. Channel 9 have a history of unfortunate photo use when covering news.
2. It’s also been known to mess up more than a few spellchecks when covering big events:
3. Yesterday, it chose a rather unfortunate photo to use when covering this story:
Proving that you should always check with the younger members of your staff before running a photo of a group of kids with their hands up.
5. Oh well, all we can do is learn from this.
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- [Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. *› (http://www.buzzfeed.com/mbvd/journalists-across-the-us-show-solidarity-with-peers-of-slai)
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›