2. But no one ACTUALLY knew who they were.
They could have been ANYONE.
5. They were always interested in new ways to make their live act unique.
6. They asked the big questions.
(Les Murray is a former professional soccer player turned broadcaster)
8. Whilst their song titles remained creative, intriguing and different.
12. They were guest programmers on rage and spent half of it discussing ABC’s Lateline theme song.
The original trolls.
13. Or the 4 Corners theme.
14. Or the ABC news titles.
15. Then there’s the time they went on Hey Hey It’s Saturday and Daryl Somers didn’t know what to do.
18. And their songs were current and all about MAKING A POINT.
“I’m on the drug that killed River Phoenix.”