2. But no one ACTUALLY knew who they were.
They could have been ANYONE.
5. They were always interested in new ways to make their live act unique.
6. They asked the big questions.
(Les Murray is a former professional soccer player turned broadcaster)
8. Whilst their song titles remained creative, intriguing and different.
12. They were guest programmers on rage and spent half of it discussing ABC’s Lateline theme song.
The original trolls.
13. Or the 4 Corners theme.
14. Or the ABC news titles.
15. Then there’s the time they went on Hey Hey It’s Saturday and Daryl Somers didn’t know what to do.
18. And their songs were current and all about MAKING A POINT.
“I’m on the drug that killed River Phoenix.”
19. Their lyrics were powerful.
20. They have become a part of Australia’s quiz-question database.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.