2. We have QUOKKAS!
These little guys are only found in the wild on a few coastal islands. They’re most commonly found on Rottnest Island.
3. And over 100 SPECIES OF SNAKE!
Because we don’t like visitors.
4. We’re closer to Jakarta than Sydney.
5. And on a Risk Board we pretty much DOMINATE South Australia.
7. Perth is the sunniest capital city in the world.
Grabbing an average of 8 hours of full sun a day!
8. And the most isolated capital city as well.
But it’s OUT OF CHOICE.
11. And when we’re thirsty we’ve got out own brew!
The Little Creatures Brewery is the perfect place to relax.
12. We’ve also got a huge park that runs through our capital city that is BIGGER THAN CENTRAL PARK.
This is what it would look like if NYC and Perth merged. You’re welcome.
13. Bon Iver even wrote a song about it!
Okay so this is open to interpretation but it is called ‘Perth.’
14. And we’re rich!
Okay, maybe not all of us. But mining’s Superpit is in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia and is only AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST OPEN PIT GOLD MINE.
15. WA is home to the Kimberley, one of the last truly ‘wild’ spots on the globe.
The Fitzroy River is a beautiful sight.
16. And it was the inspiration for the movie ‘Australia!’
18. Which is big enough to be classified as an inland sea.
19. And also happens to be the MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD.
20. We don’t even walk on the ground. WE TAKE TO THE TREES.
The walpole tingle trees sky-walk was the first of its kind. IN THE WORLD.
Because Western Australia has THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF WILDFLOWERS ON EARTH.
LOOK AT THOSE WATTLES.