1. Video has emerged of “pipe guy” in Adelaide, dominating the weak foundations of music with this self-made PVC pipe instrument.
He also uses thongs (flip flops).
2. Not only can he do a mind-blogging trance megamix, he can also pump out hits like Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” and The White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army.”
3. You can watch the whole thing here, but be sure to have yourself strapped in and ready.
“Fancy” starts around 3:00.
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›