3. They know how to turn a horrible situation (like a mummified cat under your house) into a funny one.
9. But they try to maintain their cultural relevance.
Hard-copy selfie sent in the mail…
13. But at the end of the day they do it for you and the family.
16. A lot of the time it feels like they are out to embarrass you.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›