1. Exercising is important.
As you move on to the next stage of your life you want to be sure your body doesn’t crumble.
2. Remember to try new things.
And if you fail at first, try, try again!
4. Learn to celebrate the milestones in OTHER peoples lives.
Nothing is appreciated more than when you care about others.
8. And share your new found knowledge with others.
10. Help others with free fashion advice.
14. Keep it old school.
“When I’m DJing in Ibiza and the like I prefer the no nonsense Nord Electro 3.”
16. Don’t be afraid to try a new look once in a while.
18. At least once a year, do something for charity.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›