1. Exercising is important.
As you move on to the next stage of your life you want to be sure your body doesn’t crumble.
2. Remember to try new things.
And if you fail at first, try, try again!
4. Learn to celebrate the milestones in OTHER peoples lives.
Nothing is appreciated more than when you care about others.
8. And share your new found knowledge with others.
10. Help others with free fashion advice.
14. Keep it old school.
“When I’m DJing in Ibiza and the like I prefer the no nonsense Nord Electro 3.”
16. Don’t be afraid to try a new look once in a while.
18. At least once a year, do something for charity.
- With more than 30% of votes counted, Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.