1. Exercising is important.
As you move on to the next stage of your life you want to be sure your body doesn’t crumble.
2. Remember to try new things.
And if you fail at first, try, try again!
4. Learn to celebrate the milestones in OTHER peoples lives.
Nothing is appreciated more than when you care about others.
8. And share your new found knowledge with others.
10. Help others with free fashion advice.
14. Keep it old school.
“When I’m DJing in Ibiza and the like I prefer the no nonsense Nord Electro 3.”
16. Don’t be afraid to try a new look once in a while.
17. Dress for the occasion.
“Yes sir. Ready for action.”
18. At least once a year, do something for charity.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›