Earlier this year we discovered the fun loving King of Selfies Kurt Coleman, who has over 100,000 followers on Instagram and nearly 200,000 on Facebook.
Today, Kurt came down to our Sydney office to teach us how to pull off the perfect selfie.
Simon Crerar / BuzzFeed
Just remember these 10 easy steps and you’ll be looking pretty in no time.
1. Look pretty.
2. Spray tan is your best friend.
3. Learn how to pose.
4. Make sure the lighting is jussssttt right.
5. And be sure to create a connection with the camera.
6. Make sure the background shows off your beauty.
7. And don’t be shy to take as many as you want! You never know when you’ll miss the perfect selfie.
8. Angle, of course, is vital.
9. Be honest about why you’re taking a photo.
10. And finally: Always be ready!
Brad Esposito is a News Reporter for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney, Australia.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›