1. Australia is a pretty expensive place.
Sunscreen: more expensive than gold.
3. Even relatively cheap things are rip offs.
Really, we can all make it ourselves (for free)
4. And food prices are just strange.
$3.50 for a “glazed ring?!?” IT’S NOT EVEN A DOUGHNUT?!
5. Taking your kids to that latest Disney flick? $100+
6. And our contrast to America is RIDICULOUS.
I know, I know, health and stuff. But if I want my 1.3 LITER OF COKE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT DAMMIT!
7. Sweet 100% inflation Adobe!
Updated 20:40 AEST: In February last year Adobe brought pricing of its Creative Cloud offering into line with the United States, with individual membership at AU$49.99 per month (on an annual plan).
11. This happens everywhere and it’s the worst.
It’s just depressing.
13. And supermarkets have given up trying to make deals.
“Hmm, I love Twix, but I only have $70. Oh well, guess i’ll STARVE.”
14. Really? I mean, come on.
JUST BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE A 25c COIN?!