1. Recently, the Biebs was spotted wearing this monstrosity.
2. No, not the 3/4 pants (short longs or long shorts?)
3. I’m talking about the BUCKET HAT.
4. So it’s important we take the time to discuss what is/isn’t acceptable as far as bucket hat wearing goes.
5. Basically there are two ways to determine who can/can’t wear a bucket hat.
6. You can judge it on the cuteness/age scale.
7. And the “whether-or-not-you’re-famous” scale.
8. Although just because you can wear them doesn’t mean you should.
16. THEY. ARE. ASHAMED.
17. THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE IRL WHEN YOU WEAR A BUCKET HAT.
18. Your creepiness levels?
19. INCREASE BY 1000000X
20. “Oh but I’ve seen celebrities wear them and that’s cool.”
22. THE ONLY REASON THEY GET AWAY WITH IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE FAMOUS.
As previously discussed (remember the graph)
24. This is Yung Lean, a perfect example of what happens when you don’t RESPECT the laws of bucket hat wearing.
26. BUCKET HATS RUIN EVERYTHING.
28. STILL THINK THEY’RE COOL?!
29. YOUR PARENTS RAP ABOUT THEM!!!
30. And these are the kind of jokes that get made AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
31. If you wear a bucket hat you look like a douche. And you don’t want that do you?
32. DO YOU?!?!!?!?!?!
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Hillary Clinton says she's "not in favor" of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the 12-nation trade deal championed by President Obama. ›