1. Yesterday, this photo of a baby wombat looking super happy was posted on Reddit’s Photoshop Battles subreddit.
3. But it didn’t take long for redditors to start embracing this new, beautiful wombat muse.
6. Here’s the baby wombat doing some gymnastics. Which isn’t really shocking, we see that every day.
8. Sure enough, someone ended up putting Steve Buscemi’s face on the poor baby.
11. And then baby wombat showed up on Conan, no doubt to discuss his travels.
Brad Esposito is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈