1. You care more about sunscreen than anything else in the world.
4. You know it’s IMPOSSIBLE to get an air conditioner repairman to your house without 3 months notice.
5. In fact you can’t remember the last time you weren’t sweating for some reason or another.
9. And you’re well aware of how beautiful your state’s natural landscape can be.
The Devils Marbles are huge granite boulders scattered across a wide, shallow valley, 100 kilometers south of Tennant Creek in the Northern Territory.
10. Not to mention the wildlife.
12. You know this exists a few hours away but you’ve still never been to it.
13. Casuarina Square is there for its air conditioning.
If you go there “for the shopping” you’re an idiot.
14. You have lived through a day where cold water just WOULD NOT come out of your taps.
15. You can walk around your whole city in less than an hour.
Alice Springs, Darwin, it doesn’t matter.
17. When you tell people you’re from The Northern Territory they ask the stupidest questions
18. You’re used to seeing things like this at the supermarket.
‘Roo tails. What a treat!