1. 44000 McDonald’s Soft Serve Cones.
Share it with friends, hand them out on the street, or EAT THEM ALL YOURSELF.
2. Pay your friend $22,000 to wear a Nickelback shirt all day, every day, for a year.
This would be incredible. Up to you if they can change their Nickelback shirt.
3. Decorate your whole home with Nicholas Cage pillow cases ($15 each)
Use the cash to buy 1466 of these bad boys. If you run out of pillows just put it on your walls as a nice piece of art.
4. A lifetime supply of Vegemite ($7)
You could buy 3142 jars of Vegemite and bathe in it (if you wanted.)
5. 2 x Giant Penis Sculptures.
Put’em all round your home - or even in the office - for as little as $11,000 each!
6. A SWARM OF LADYBUGS
1,500 ladybugs for just over $10. That’s 3300000 ladybugs. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t want this. You’re wrong.
8. 118 x Infant Circumcision Trainers ($185)
Are you bored? Have you mastered your profession? Are you out of hobbies? Try the Infant Circumcision Trainer and get one for all your mates!
9. 50 $400 photos with Avril Levigne.
But remember, you can’t touch her.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›