1. First - watch this.
That’s right. It’s real.
2. Forget Walter White. Meet Walter Blanco!
Whilst Walter White is just some loser chemistry teacher, Walter Blanco is…well…still a chemistry teacher. But a Colombian one!
3. Walter Blanco loves spending his time with his wife - Skyler…I mean…Cielo Blanco
5. This is his brother-in-law, Henry Navarro.
He works for the police and their drug enforcement agency.
6. And Henry Navarro has a partner…let’s just call him Gomez.
Ah Gomey, I love ya.
7. Walter Blanco finds out he has cancer.
It always hurts when Walter finds out. Even in Spanish.
8. So he decides to go into business with an old student of his - Jose Miguel Rosas.
13. And gets involved with the wrong people.
Let’s call him “El Loco Ocho.”
15. And he does!
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.