1. First - watch this.
That’s right. It’s real.
2. Forget Walter White. Meet Walter Blanco!
Whilst Walter White is just some loser chemistry teacher, Walter Blanco is…well…still a chemistry teacher. But a Colombian one!
3. Walter Blanco loves spending his time with his wife - Skyler…I mean…Cielo Blanco
5. This is his brother-in-law, Henry Navarro.
He works for the police and their drug enforcement agency.
6. And Henry Navarro has a partner…let’s just call him Gomez.
Ah Gomey, I love ya.
7. Walter Blanco finds out he has cancer.
It always hurts when Walter finds out. Even in Spanish.
8. So he decides to go into business with an old student of his - Jose Miguel Rosas.
13. And gets involved with the wrong people.
Let’s call him “El Loco Ocho.”
15. And he does!
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›