1. “How To Be Alone.”
“Lonely is freedom if you make it.”
You will find yourself watching this over. And over. And over again.
2. Joe Rogan - “What is Reality?”
“The idea that you can look at something and as you look at it you change the behaviour of it…how is that possible? We don’t know…We know a lot for people. But there’s some shit that we don’t even know at all.”
3. “How Great I Am.”
“Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didn’t let them down because you told them the truth. And that truth is that you did everything you could - there wasn’t one more thing you could have done. Can you live in that moment? With clear eyes and love in your heart. With joy in your heart? If you can do that, gentlemen, then you’re perfect.”
4. “Rise And Shine.”
“Sit up, put your feet on the floor, and don’t look back because we got work to do.”
5. “Never, Ever Give Up. Arthur’s Inspirational Transformation!”
Arthur was an injured Gulf War vet who was told by doctors he would never walk again.
He did. And here’s how.
6. “Rethink Your Life.”
“The human race is stuck in a giant quagmire when it comes to our behaviour…and until we’re honest about that we are never gonna evolve.”
Joe Rogan hits it out of the park again.
7. “Life = Risk”
“If you’ve never failed, you’ve never lived.”
Short but sweet. If these people did it - why can’t you?
8. “Chase Your Dream.”
“That dream that you’re holding in your mind…that it’s possible…that some of you already know that it’s hard. It’s not easy. It’s hard changing your life. That in the process of working on your dreams you are going to incur a lot of doubt in yourself, a lot of pain…don’t give up on your dream. The rough times have come but they have not come to stay. They have come to pass.”
“This is the part where you re-invent yourself.”
“Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something.”
“It is not our abilities that show who we truly are…it is our choices.”
“Every man dies. Not every man lives.”
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›