1. When the coffee at your local cafe is $8.
Don’t even get me started on skim milk, sizes and decaf.
2. Cover charge for a good club in the city? $20. Minimum.
Unless you’re a girl. You lucky people.
4. Go see Jay Z/ Miley/ Whatever else is ‘in?’ Up to $120.
Fuck you Miley.
7. Pair of nice jeans? $100 +
Why do we pay so much for Levi’s in Australia?
8. Wind down and go see a movie? $18 +
Not even counting popcorn. WHICH ISN’T EVEN CORN GUYS. IT’S CORN’S BABY. WHY DO WE PAY SO MUCH FOR CORN’S BABY?!