2. Boston is the only place in the world where you can see a boat sailing under a train passing under a car driving under an airplane.
6. The Union Oyster House is the oldest restaurant in the country.
Serving fresh seafood since 1826.
7. Boston hosts the marathon of all marathons.
Hundreds of thousands of spectators gather every year to cheer on runners from all across the world.
8. Boston has helped create some of the funniest people alive, including Louis C.K.
10. As well as some pretty awesome music.
Who doesn’t love The Bad Boys from Boston?