1. Sir Jaunty Lego Man has a stylish bowler. What do you have?
3. Sir Jaunty was born in NYC and has been to the Plaza.
Have you been to the Plaza?
4. Sir Jaunty reads classics and snacks at Milk Bar.
Do you read classics?
5. He knows the importance of knowing about your roots.
Do you have a bio-pic?
6. Sir Jaunty knows the importance of seeing the sites in NYC.
Do they make ice skates for Lego men?
7. Sir Jaunty has brunched with Luke Skywalker.
Have you brunched with a celebrity?
8. Sir Jaunty doesn’t let a little thing like a fear of needles get in his way.
9. Sir Jaunty checked out the High Line on a perfect spring day.
Can New Yorkers blame him for taking that sunshine back to the west coast with him?
10. Sir Jaunty stays in really fancy hotels.
Seriously how does he afford it all?
11. Sir Jaunty understands the importance of solar flare.
He’s probably friends with JJ Abrams.
12. He also knows the importance of classics.
Such a deep thinker…
13. Sir Jaunty loves a good pun.
Really, puns are hilarious. So are peeps.
14. Sir Jaunty goes climbing.
This looks a lot more fun than on rocks.
15. Of course Sir Jaunty prefers vintage.
Of course he does.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›