1. Sir Jaunty Lego Man has a stylish bowler. What do you have?
3. Sir Jaunty was born in NYC and has been to the Plaza.
Have you been to the Plaza?
4. Sir Jaunty reads classics and snacks at Milk Bar.
Do you read classics?
5. He knows the importance of knowing about your roots.
Do you have a bio-pic?
6. Sir Jaunty knows the importance of seeing the sites in NYC.
Do they make ice skates for Lego men?
7. Sir Jaunty has brunched with Luke Skywalker.
Have you brunched with a celebrity?
8. Sir Jaunty doesn’t let a little thing like a fear of needles get in his way.
9. Sir Jaunty checked out the High Line on a perfect spring day.
Can New Yorkers blame him for taking that sunshine back to the west coast with him?
10. Sir Jaunty stays in really fancy hotels.
Seriously how does he afford it all?
11. Sir Jaunty understands the importance of solar flare.
He’s probably friends with JJ Abrams.
13. Sir Jaunty loves a good pun.
Really, puns are hilarious. So are peeps.
14. Sir Jaunty goes climbing.
This looks a lot more fun than on rocks.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.