1. Drop the bass with this sea bass with broccoli.
2. Get turnt up on these roasted turnips.
3. Skrillex? More like skillet. This kale omelet goes hard.
4. These roast beets are totally sick.
You can put them in a salad or eat them straight.
5. Not all the classics need to be remixed.
Take this apple-curry tuna salad, for instance.
6. This green smoothie will give you all the energy you need to dance long into the night.
7. This kale and pomegranate salad is bright but not seizure-inducing.
Unlike lasers and strobes.
8. Diplo and long into this delicious guacamole.
9. You’ll be raving about this tomato and summer squash pasta.
10. This fruit and cheese plate is a recipe for fun…
…and no recipe required! Just keep a look out for that cheese-stealing deadmau5.
11. Why can’t there be EDMame festivals?
This edamame and arugula salad really wants to know.