1. Ghassan Hitto has been elected the prime minister of the Syrian resistance coalition. His goal: Topple the oppressive regime of president Bashir Assad.
2. Until recently, Hitto was an IT executive in the Dallas area. He’s also, according to the Times of London, a big Cowboys fan.
3. A big-time Cowboys fan who’s not afraid to make a principled stand against ruthless egomaniacs? This dude below is NERVOUS.
4. Are we comparing Jerry Jones’ arrogant incompetence to the behavior of a murderous dictator?
5. A little bit, sure.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›