1. Ghassan Hitto has been elected the prime minister of the Syrian resistance coalition. His goal: Topple the oppressive regime of president Bashir Assad.
2. Until recently, Hitto was an IT executive in the Dallas area. He’s also, according to the Times of London, a big Cowboys fan.
3. A big-time Cowboys fan who’s not afraid to make a principled stand against ruthless egomaniacs? This dude below is NERVOUS.
4. Are we comparing Jerry Jones’ arrogant incompetence to the behavior of a murderous dictator?
5. A little bit, sure.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›