This home run by Oakland’s Yoenis Cespedes — the eventual Home Run Derby champ — started out like any other home run. It was long and it went over a fence.
It landed in the crowd, where a fan caught it.
But this was no ordinary fan…
7. This was a fan standing next to SUPER-EXUBERANT SUPER-MUSTACHE MAN!
It seems like it was the guy on the right in the blue shirt who actually caught the ball. But it was the super-happy mustache guy on the left who captured America’s heart.
For a moment, the most jubilant man alive.
13. Mustache man’s true nature is pure.
15. Mustache man!
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?