This home run by Oakland’s Yoenis Cespedes — the eventual Home Run Derby champ — started out like any other home run. It was long and it went over a fence.
It landed in the crowd, where a fan caught it.
But this was no ordinary fan…
7. This was a fan standing next to SUPER-EXUBERANT SUPER-MUSTACHE MAN!
It seems like it was the guy on the right in the blue shirt who actually caught the ball. But it was the super-happy mustache guy on the left who captured America’s heart.
For a moment, the most jubilant man alive.
13. Mustache man’s true nature is pure.
15. Mustache man!
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›