1. Victor Oladipo is a rookie for the Orlando Magic. He was the second pick in this year’s draft; he’s a pretty talented basketball player.
Joshua C. Cruey / Orlando Sentinel / MCT
2. And he’s also, it turns out, a great singer? Check out this video of Oladipo, who went to Indiana, and IU softball player Shelby Gogreve completely and totally nailing “Ain’t No Sunshine” at a fundraiser.
3. What is even happening?!? Why are these two physically gifted, attractive random Indiana athletes the greatest soul duet partners in America?
Gogreve is a senior infielder.
4. Shelby Gogreve and Victor Oladipo should possibly be unilaterally named co-Presidents of the United States. This is all too much. I have to go lie down.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›