1. Three coaches hanging out before a USA Basketball scrimmage last night. Cool.
That’s Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski, Monty Williams of the New Orleans Pelicans, and Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim.
2. But hang on a minute, there’s more in the picture.
3. What now.
5. As DJ Gallo observes, that is Jim Boeheim’s torso on a middle-aged woman’s lower body.
6. Yep, pretty much like that. Good job, good Photoshop. Jim Boeheim just slipped on something comfortable for a quick grocery run. Do you need me to pick you anything up, honey? Are we out of milk?
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has missed a deadline for a repayment to the International Monetary Fund, sending the nation into greater financial turmoil.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.