1. Watch this.
2. Wha??? Now watch it again.
3. That’s just your typical Santi Cazorla to Jack Wilshere to Cazorla to Oliver Giroud to Wilshere to Giroud to Wilshere goal from Arsenal’s EPL match this weekend against Norwich City.
4. Six seconds, six passes, one goal that barely makes sense even after you’ve watched it a hundred times.
6. The only way to celebrate, obviously, was for Giroud and Wilshere to slide around in such a manner that it appeared as though they were driving tiny cars.
7. Hugs for everyone.
8. “It’s what you dream,” said coach Arsene Wegner of the goal, poetically.
Toby Melville / Reuters
9. Arsenal plays Tuesday against Borussia Dortmund in a huge Champions League matchup at 2:45 p.m. ET. They couldn’t go in on a much higher note than this.
h/t Eric T.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The world's record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead after having disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.