1. Watch this.
2. Wha??? Now watch it again.
3. That’s just your typical Santi Cazorla to Jack Wilshere to Cazorla to Oliver Giroud to Wilshere to Giroud to Wilshere goal from Arsenal’s EPL match this weekend against Norwich City.
4. Six seconds, six passes, one goal that barely makes sense even after you’ve watched it a hundred times.
6. The only way to celebrate, obviously, was for Giroud and Wilshere to slide around in such a manner that it appeared as though they were driving tiny cars.
7. Hugs for everyone.
8. “It’s what you dream,” said coach Arsene Wegner of the goal, poetically.
9. Arsenal plays Tuesday against Borussia Dortmund in a huge Champions League matchup at 2:45 p.m. ET. They couldn’t go in on a much higher note than this.
h/t Eric T.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵