1. Watch this.
2. Wha??? Now watch it again.
3. That’s just your typical Santi Cazorla to Jack Wilshere to Cazorla to Oliver Giroud to Wilshere to Giroud to Wilshere goal from Arsenal’s EPL match this weekend against Norwich City.
4. Six seconds, six passes, one goal that barely makes sense even after you’ve watched it a hundred times.
6. The only way to celebrate, obviously, was for Giroud and Wilshere to slide around in such a manner that it appeared as though they were driving tiny cars.
7. Hugs for everyone.
8. “It’s what you dream,” said coach Arsene Wegner of the goal, poetically.
Toby Melville / Reuters
9. Arsenal plays Tuesday against Borussia Dortmund in a huge Champions League matchup at 2:45 p.m. ET. They couldn’t go in on a much higher note than this.
h/t Eric T.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›