1. You no longer need a “role model”.
Perhaps the last one assisted you in disowning half of your liver.
2. You’ve learned all there is to know about survival from Mariska Hargitay.
Because Mariska Hargitay can come back from anything.
3. Things your parents told you have all started to make sense
4. Your metabolism is slowing down, rapidly.
It might be too late …
6. You’re realizing that maybe money actually can buy you happiness …
But unfortunately most of it went toward your college tuition.
7. Things have suddenly become more annoying than ever
And let’s be realistic … You can’t be PMSing 24/7 - 365.
8. By now you’ve perfected the art of pitty laughing
Everyone deserves to feel like they told a great joke at least once in life
9. It’s like one morning your brain just decided that it wasn’t going to put up with the hangovers anymore
You feel like something other than a human on Sunday morning
10. You’ve started to create a family of your very own …
Most likely all on 4 legs
11. Saturday mornings aren’t what they used to be …
Doug, Pepper Ann, Hey Arnold …
13. You’ve found a much more mature way to “unfriend” or “block” someone
19. Whole Foods has become so much more than your every day grocery store
to health and beyond.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›