1. You own more eye palettes than you will ever use.
2. You have strong opinions about Tavi Gevinson.
Jonathan Leibson / Getty Images for Variety
4. You don’t have a “style,” you have an “aesthetic.”
Linda Hartley / Via Flickr: 25747180@N00
Hello, vintage farm chic.
5. You know a good outfit doesn’t matter unless you can get an equally good picture of it.
6. You can name the designer behind every Forever 21 rip-off.
7. You have entire mood boards devoted to a single pattern.
For Chic Sake / Via pinterest.com
8. You can name models who don’t have Victoria’s Secret contracts.
Eamonn M. McCormack / Getty Images
9. No matter where you are, London Fashion Week controls your life for at least seven days.
10. You were shocked when you found out that Leandra Medine (aka The Man Repeller) got engaged.
Astrid Stawiarz / Getty Images for GLAMOUR
12. You have lost days of your life on Lookbook.
Emily Steele / Buzzfeed / Via lookbook.nu
13. You’ve had a dream that you get photographed for a “street style” piece.
Alison Underwood / Via youcankissmysass.com