2. You text your friends immediately about brunch.
Priorities need to be dealt with.
3. You try to get dressed quickly.
And nothing about it is quiet or graceful.
4. Which means you inevitably leave something behind.
And when you realize it, you’re like, “Can I live without it? …….YES.”
5. Leaving the hookup’s room feels like Judgment Day.
Roommates are THE WORST and they have judgy eyes.
6. There’s an awkward goodbye.
No way around it. Just embrace the awkward.
7. Your friends are extremely proud.
Wait, you guys doubted my cool charm that much?!!?
9. They want ALL the details.
Every last one of them. Where you think you lost your socks? They want that info too.
12. A friend suggests you go on a date with that person.
Eghhhh, can you imagine?
13. You need to shower.
Preferably sooner rather than later.
14. A nap must happen.
Your body is TIRED.
15. You actually consider texting that person.
And then think better of it. Or just fall asleep again. Either/or.
16. Some truths are realized as you reflect on your late night and early morning.
The morning light might’ve helped out with this one.