1. Clarissa and Sam from Clarissa Explains It All
They may have gone on one disastrous date in the episode “A Little Romance” — in which Sam compared their awkward kiss to “kissing his sister” — but we all know, deep down, Clarissa hoped one night Sam would climb his ladder into her room, get into her bed, and whisper, “It’s always been you.”
2. Doug and Patti Mayonnaise from Doug
It’s hard to believe these two never went on a single date — although the wealth of Patti Mayonnaise lesbian fan-fiction on the internet may shed some light on the issue. Maybe they finally got together on the ABC/Disney reboot nobody watched.
8. Gary and Betty Ann from Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Gary may have pined for Sam (played by JoAnna Garcia), but most viewers could see Gary was a better match for Betty Ann — the only other member of the Midnight Society whose family didn’t suddenly “move away” at the beginning of a new season.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.