1. Watch a YouTube video that won’t stop buffering.
If watching that little circle spinning around for hours means I don’t have to study Developmental Psychology, then it’s a welcomed distraction.
2. Pet a lion while wearing a set of gloves made entirely of raw steaks.
Because if I lose my hands, then my professor will be forced to exempt me from my Chem final.
3. Practice my roundhouse kick with Lucy from “Charlie Brown.”
Because that’s still way better than trying to read my Biology notes through my tears.
4. Reorganize a Forever 21 store.
Because it’s easier to organize the sales rack at a F21 than it is to organize my thoughts on the evolution of the market economy in the southern colonies.
5. Be Donald Sterling’s Publicist.
6. Have my internet browser history published on the front page of The New York Times.
Because that would honestly be less embarrassing than my Calculus grade.
7. Bare-knuckle box a kangaroo.
Because that would be less painful than thinking about the essay questions on my Marketing exam.
8. Get life advice from Charlie Sheen.
Because whatever he says will still make more sense than my Philosophy notes.
9. Have every day be Thursday on Instagram.
Because no matter how much I hate #tbt, it’s still better than studying British Literature.