1. 1. People stealing your pens, stapler, postits….ALL OF YOUR STUFF
2. 2. Dealing with idiots on the phone…who don’t feel like listening to their voicemail first
“uhhh I have a missed call from you.” Well I definitely didn’t call you.
3. 3. That screeching fax machine banshee who sometimes calls
4. 4. Trying, just for once, to eat your lunch uninterrupted and in peace
stop looking at me. will ya just let me finish one bite
5. 5. Horrible back, butt, and leg aches from sitting for hours on end
6. 6….which can lead to someone catching you awkwardly stretching
nothing to see here
7. 7. The fact that your bladder seems to hold way more liquid than ever before… since you’re a prisoner to your desk/phone all day
9. 9. People asking if their lunch arrived yet
No…just like every other day…I will let you know the exact moment it does..
10. 10. Or even better, when food arrives with no name..
whyyyy. just include your name on your Seamless order!
11. 11. Employees who have worked there years longer than you asking where the printer is…
I…I just can’t..
12. 12. Having the great privilege to be one of about 5 people in the office on holidays..
13. 13. When the supplies your boss told you to order don’t arrive on time
Prepare to be yelled at and die…all because of some copy paper
14. 14. That awkward moment when somebody definitely catches you on facebook or taking a snapchat
too bad you’ll probably see them about 10 more times throughout the day. Since you sit FRONT AND CENTER IN THE LOBBY
15. 15. You don’t dare leave out candy anymore…because you quickly learned how every employee turns into that selfish fat kid on halloween
17. 17. Sometimes you just get tired of having to say hello to EVERYONE
19. 19. When the phone decides to ring for that one second you step away
of course nowwww it rings
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›