Two wrongs don’t make a right. SSM isn’t right, and adultery isn’t either. Both are in the Bible. Most just gloss over the SSM part, to justify their sin, just as the part about adultery.
- rachaelh3 thinks Two wrongs don't make a right. ... is Fail
- SitaSky Two wrongs don't make a right. ... and thinks it’s Fail
- Cecilia N. Two wrongs don't make a right. ... and thinks it’s Fail
- artematthew Two wrongs don't make a right. ...
- mandabear82 thinks Two wrongs don't make a right. ... is Fail
- jmplsp Two wrongs don't make a right. ...
I don’t live two to five THOUSAND years ago, half way across the world, wearing sandels, wool robes and eating goat. We shouldn’t endorse Wingnut Christian law or Sharia law in a secular modern society. Now go back to the bronze age, your invisible magic sky man says the internets is the devil.
** Spoiler Alert ** The Bible is mythology, Beth. And so is Santa Claus. Anyway, your own Messiah (who never mentioned gay marriage) did say something about not casting the first stone, and giving away all your possessions to the poor, etc. I assume you’re living the ascetic life of a penniless hermit (who just happens to have access to the Internet). Or did you “gloss over” that part to justify your sin? You’re no better off than a homosexual in the eyes of Jesus.